Tuesday, September 22, 2009

www.improvgenius.com

For those of you who don't know, Del Close was an improviser. And an improv director. And an improv teacher. And he taught a lot of great people... like John Belushi, Bill Murray, Mike Meyers. Some of these great people were kind enough to speak with me about him... like Tina Fey, Rachel Dratch and Andy Dick.

So then I made a video about him, so that people who never met Del could hear about him first hand from the greats he helped.

And then I made a radio piece about him.

I'm proud of both, but honestly more proud of the radio piece, which aired on NPR stations across the country (ahem).

Anyway, you can judge for yourself (my imaginary friend), by checking out my website devoted to Del Close: www.improvgenius.com

Thank you.

No comments: